Sunday, December 6, 2009
The nice weather is over! It's SO cold!
We are getting pretty excited about Christmas this year and it's definitely starting to look like it around here! It's been snowing lots the past few days and it's been absolutely freezing out. We got the tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving and we are done with the shopping! I even have everything wrapped already. With the wedding coming up I really wanted to get everything done. Looks like I will definitely be done with school the 14th so I have the whole week to get ready and be stressed! We have everything ready so just waiting now! Then we have Christmas, which we are makin a small dinner for us, Trenton, and Dad and whoever else shows up. We are trying a turkey this year (even though I'm not a fan) but hopefully its as good as the ham we made last year! Then hopefully we get a neice BEFORE Kiersten's birthday not the same day! I told her to shoot for a new year's baby cus you get so much stuff now! Then Jayden can come to her cousin's 2nd birthday party, how exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment