Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stress Stress Stress

I swear January stresses me out, I don't know why! It could be that half of my families birthdays are in January...or maybe that I get so worried about Kiersten's birthday! How much cake do we need and where are we gonna have it and who is actually coming and do we have to feed them dinner and on and on! Im making the cake again but its not going to be so extravagent this year (I mean who really wants to celebrate turning TWO!) We are having it at the rec in their party room and I got Kiersten a party dress that I will post pics of later. Hopefully it goes well!



Last years masterpiece : )

Brandon sold his first house last week and got his first listing WHOOHOO! Thank goodness! He is doing really great and seems to really love his job.I think my favorite part of it is that he is actually here when I wake up in the morning instead of him leaving at like 5 or whatever it was, and he looks so nice everyday AND clean shaven!

Kiersten had tumbling today...what a horrendous experience, and I'm not exaggerating, it was terrible. If she wasn't bawling she was yelling at me and trying to get away from me and the teacher. I'm sure she was cursing at me in her own way cus she was not happy. I was fighting her the whole time so I was just about sweaty when we finally left. It was only 45 minutes but I thought we were in there for about 3 hours. If you aren't patient, have someone else take your kid to tumbling!!!!



Having a tea party with Bentley...



He hangs out in the ball pit while she makes his tea

Bentley the dog is doing pretty good, he has potty training pretty much down but is still chewing on everything including us, but I guess we have to just get thru the teething phase...even though its so annoying! He is very cute though and when he isn't chewing on my toes I really love having him with us. We always had dogs growing up so something was misssing without one.

No baby yet for Katie and Trenton but it could be anyday. It sounds to me like they are going to have to induce her but we will see. Knowing my luck she will have her on Monday  (Kiersten's bday) and then 4 family members will share that birthday! I dont like it!

1 comment:

  1. No baby today huh???? :)
    HAPPY birthday to Kiersten! Can't wait to see the pictures!
    and about the Tumbling,,, I say you need to read parenting with Love and Logic stuff,,, go on-line and look at the free stuff! GOOD stuff!

    ReplyDelete