Kiersten wants to go outside SO bad but the weather has not been so awesome. We are trying to be patient but it's hard because we have a huge backyard now! She is still in tumbling and is registered for Playgoup in the Fall. She will hopefully start preschool in January if a spot opens! If not, then next Fall (2011) she will start Preschool. She will love it, I can't wait : )
Bentley is the happiest dog ever with this new yard. The dog that lived here before buried rawhides EVERYWHERE so it's like an Easter egg hunt out there everyday. I just hope he doesn't start really diggin up the whole yard. He DOES NOT like the hardwood floors and pretty much moves from rug to rug tryin to get comfy. I think we are gonna hit up garage sales tomorrow and try to find an area rug for the living room, that should make him happy : )
Sunbathing on the deck.
I am taking a cake decorating class on Thursdays and now a dog obedience class with Bentley on Tuesdays. I am still watching the two boys, so with the move I have been very busy and a little stressed! It's getting easier to manage now though and I am learning a lot in both classes. This weekend I am just hoping to get caught up on housework and maybe freeze a cake for Thursday. Can't wait til this house feels like home!
Wow, you have been busy! Glad to hear all is good and you are surviving the move. I've never really enjoyed moving! Are you bringing Kiersten to DW? We'd love to see her too! and Congrats to Brandon on selling all those houses!!!
ReplyDeleteNo Deadwood for Kiersten, its an adult's only mini-vaca : )
ReplyDelete