This weekend was fun! Friday was a little rainy but Saturday was a nice day up until it was time to go to the fireworks and there were CRAZY thunderstorms. Sunday was a beautiful day but we were pretty laked out, so we came home early and took a family nap : )



Kiersten had a lot of fun tho! She played at the beach Saturday morning and rode in the boat all day Saturday. She fell asleep on the boat, which I thought was just crazy because the water was so choppy and it was a very bumpy ride. She was a little concerned about people skiing, she didn't quite understand why anyone would want to be drug around by the boat! I took her on the intertube for a SLOW ride but she didn't like it much. Eventually she had fun watching them ski tho and she would cheer and clap.
Austin's birthday is Wednesday so we are going to dinner over at Mom's then they are going to the fair but I think we will miss that part. The fair is just SO expensive and we have to really be saving right now.
As for the rest of the week, we aren't doing much. I'm hoping we reserve the place we want to get married at soon. I have a feeling if we don't, someone else is gonna get it and we will be back to square one!
No comments:
Post a Comment