My online accounting class is over Friday and I should be surviving with about a B, I think, and I'll take it! Then I will be doing NOTHING in August but hanging out with Kiersten. I definitely want to go to the pool more and maybe the lake. We got rid of the cable to save money (and because we were watching tv way too much) and its definitely an adjustment. Kiersten gets up and wants to watch cartoons and of course doesn't understand what no cable means! So hopefully we get out and DO more. The weather isn't supposed to be that nice this week so this will be interesting, might need to get more movies! I have read about 10 books a day to her since we cancelled it tho, so thats a plus! I'm just getting sick of the same books! If Kiersten was a little older it wouldn't be so bad but she isn't really that into coloring yet and will only mess with a puzzle for about 3 minutes, she needs a hobby I guess haha.
We haven't done much wedding planning since we got the building but we did book our trip to Oregon for Labor Day and we are STOKED. We are staying with my cousin Mandy and we're hoping to go to the Portland Zoo, an aquarium, the coast and whatever else we can squeeze in. I'm very scared to take my un-entertainable child on a plane tho, it could be a disaster, or she could sleep the whole way...
No comments:
Post a Comment