Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why doesn't "Autumn" exist in Wyoming???



It snowed an unbelievable amount here and it has been FREEZING, we were supposed to get like 6 inches, I don't know what we actually got but my car was buried this morning.

Where did Fall go?!!

    I don't remember what my last update was so lets see..............................
Brandon passed the real estate exam with a 91% on the state exam and an 88% on the national...and everyone said it was so hard! Haha, he was VERY excited and has been "working" for Coldwell Banker for the last week, it's "working" because you can't do much until your license comes in the mail (which can take like 3 weeks).  So we are pretty much dirt poor for a little while! He has been wearing ties and being a fancy boy all week though, which he loves.
    Kiersten is a potty training machine, she only wears diapers when she is sleeping and only seems to have accidents when she isnt at home. She just gets so distracted at the baby sitters or at grandma's but we are getting so close! It's so fantastic not buying diapers all the time! She is repeating EVERYTHING so we really have to watch what we say lately, especially me, she just follows me around and copies everything I do.
    School is going ok, I'm ready for it to be over already though, it's getting really old. It's also SO GROSS how sick everyone is and they don't stay at home, its nasty. I have been using hand sanitizer like a mad woman and washing my hands a lot more than usual.

    We are pretty excited for the holidays, Kiersten got her witch costume in the mail and it's ADORABLE. We practiced with some make up the other day and she is a monster already, she was batting her eyelashes in the mirror, it was ridiculous! Halloween we are just making the rounds to family and saving trick or treating for next year. Sounds like for Thanksgiving we are going to Mom's and we are gonna try to do our own Christmas again. Then, before we know it, it will be Kiersten's birthday again! How stressful haha, my next child's bday will be as far away from December and January as possible!
   Trenton and Katie's baby Jaiden(Idk if thats how they are spelling it but thats my preference I guess haha) is due January 9th I believe and Katies got a cute little belly finally, I'm super jealous. My baby fever is awful, I need vaccinated I guess. Speaking of vaccines, we got our flu shots Friday and MAN they hurt this year, my arm is still sore. Kiersten got one and is barely noticing though.
I'm still selling AVON and their Christmas stuff is pretty cool this year and they have lots of good deals on gifts for just about anyone. Check it out! You can buy online and have it shipped to you for free!
www.youravon.com/sblakeman



No comments:

Post a Comment