Her "shades" haha that's what she calls em
Kiersten is just huge and insane. She is so into music it's hilarious. She is always dancing and singing, and now she is making up her own songs! Last night she was singing about singing. She is definitely getting to the bratty terrible 2's. She sees toys at Wal-Mart and throws fits, gets angry when you don't understand what she is saying and is even talking back. She is always telling me I'm being mean or naughty! She is also very sweet though, she gives hugs and kisses all the time and says I love you.He got his pics taken, this was a favorite.
Still no license in the mail for Brandon. It's taking forever and if it takes much longer I'm going to have to win the lottery or something. He doesn't have much to do at work yet so he spent the last week making wedding invitations and calling for addresses. We also booked the Attic for our reception and he found out everything we have to do for the "ceremony." So he has at least been busy with wedding stuff! I mean how many fiancés help make the invitations????Other than that we have no news. Hopefully soon we have lots of news!
www.youravon.com/sblakeman

No comments:
Post a Comment