Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween is over...before we know it it'll be Thanksgiving!

Well to start off, Kiersten was a witch for Halloween in more ways than one. She looked way cute but hated her costume and cried most of the afternoon and evening, so that was awesome. But I got a few pictures...



She got to get her hair blow dried and wear some makeup.





We let her paint a pumpkin a couple weeks ago too..

Other than that just the usual around here! Trying to get wedding stuff done and over with!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph,
    COOL BLOG! Love the brown and purple! WOW, I can't believe Kiersten is SSOOOO big,,, I swear it seems like yesterday I was at Tom and Connie's holding her as an infant!
    WOW, didn't know Trent was having a baby! Crazy Cool!
    So what was Brandon's test for? I must have missed that.
    Anyway, thanks for the updates and pictures! and Congrats on the niece and the upcoming wedding!
    Love,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete